Sunday 16 August 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 16

Part 7A

F's Point Of View ;

I Woke Up In the morning r7t el 7amam ...... nzlt t7t saw 5alid kashi5 by6l3

Me : 9ab7 el 5eer
5alid : 9abaa7 El Noor
Me : 2eela Ween a5i elJameel ?
5alid : El Maylis
Me : Hal ksh5a 7a8 el Maylis 23nbooo
5alid : Keefy

I Left 5alid 2nii m39bah I went to my room

Calling M... <3

Me : Hallaaa Hallaaa
M... <3 : Ahleeeeen
Me : Shloonich?
M... <3 : tamaaam inty a5baarich
Me : Wallah Zwainah ha inshallah mistansa m3a prince charming
M... <3 : Fajooor chub hoo jmbi traa
Me : Soooowwww
M... <3 : Ysm3ich 9otich 3alee
Me : M7mmmmmd Tra Mariam t7biiiiiik ** in a Loud Voice **Laughing**
M... <3 : Heey Ya zagah .. Tra t89 3leek < Taking to m7md
Me : La 9ij
M... <3 Fajoor kly zag ** In A Low voice **
Me : Hhhh Tst7een
M... <3 : Duhhh
Me : Maryoom yallah ana baskir now baroo7 el Jam3aa
M... <3 : Oki Takecare
Me : Yu2

Closed the Phone .

I opened my kbt took my Ralph lauren green polo t-shirt and jeans , Put some makeup ; eyeliner , Bronzer , Pink Blush , And natural lipstick . I wore my super green sandals and took my handbag w el car keys and went downstairs .

5alid : Ween Btroo7een?
Me : Uni Ween Baroo7 y3nii mn zman ma dawmt !
5alid : Oki Allah m3ach

I went outside 6l3t el syarah w 6l3t on the way I wuz thinking to go to the hospital ( latnsoon I'm pregnant ) . Soo r7t el mstshfa dsheet to c fe 2y sh-hr ana . I went inside the doctor's Room

Me : Slam 3leekom
doctor : 3leekom el salam
Me : Yal shai5 abi achoof ana fe 2y sh-hr
Doctor : Oki Tf'9lyy 83di 3l sreer
Me : Inshallah

I sat on bed he called the nurse sawtly ecco and she showed me the baby aaah 3wrny 8lby its to small I kept on crying and went outside the room and to the car ma3rft ana fe 2y sh-hr so rj3t

Me : Lw sm7ti ana fe 2y sh-hr ?
Nurse ; Inty twch 2nd week
Me : Thnks

I went outside again dsheet el car .

Calling 7abeeby <3

Nayif : Alooo Weenich ana fel m7a'9ra
Me : Nayif T3al Ly mstshfa hamdaa ana fel parking
Nayif : shfeech ?
Me : Int bs t3aaal
Nayif : Jayich

Closed the Phone.

waiting for nayef

Nayef came skr syartah and opened the passenger door and came in .

Nayif : 7ayatii shfeech
Me : nayif t256bnii ** Bel saree3 , Looking at Him **
Nayif : 7a'9ir Elyoom ajii a56bich bs baby shfeech
Me : Ana mabee anzel el baby hoo 863aa mnyy
Nayif : 7ayatii a5aaf y9eedonich , wana knt abi a8oolich chi
Me : Laa2 Int tzwjnii bsr3a
Nayif : ** Holding My Hands ** A7bich
Me : Amoot Feek
Nayif : Inshallah elyoom b3d !

I Was sooooo happy nayef bykoon 3indi forever aaa55 kelyoom a7bah akther w akther . Nayif opened the door and went out w he closed it again . he knock on my window and waved bye w gave my a flying kiss and headed to his car


that's it ! Later xoxo
cyuu fel next part
luvkom
Btw Guys Im going to dxb today! soo Brb Again lol !
Sryy bs shnswii busy women ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment