Sunday 2 August 2009

Two Girls inlove Part 13

this one goes to N for il 7na to post and srry about the post il 8bly kint ashwy mn8hra =)
and to sunset for reading our blog ;*****

M'z point of view :

i need to pack my things uff sh76 76yt everything new i bought and went to 3boodz room

( knocking knocking )

3bdallah : mno
Me : its me
3bdallah : dshy
Me : ana broo7 wykm 8yrt ryay
3bdallah : oki w b8ool 78 7mood ejb a5ta m3a oki
Me : oki

i went to my room took a shower wore my pjz and sleept like a baby mn il t3b


the next day i woke up at 5 am mn my alarm i went to 3bdallah'z room

Me : 3bood yla goom
3bdallah : uff zain zain a7een b8oom
Me : yla 5l9nii
3bdallah : ana il '3by ine 8ltlch t3ly m3na
Me : shft 3d yla 8ooom i want to go to italy
3bdallah : uf uf lw3ty chbdi zain akny 8mt
Me : so2l mta il 6yr
3bdallah : lazm inkoon fil m6r at 8
Me : aha oki

i went to my room cheaked everything curled my hair and put some light make up and wore my gucci jeanz and polo t-shirt

i went down 79lt 2mii w 2booi 83din slmt 3lihm w i sat with them

2mii : ana la7een z3lna 3liich laish m8ltyly 3n 3bood a5ooch
3bdallah : bs il nswan sh6reeen 7sh feni
Me : ee shift 3d
2mii : intw il thnyn ashnwyn 3layh
Me : wallah yma 3bdallah yby e8oolch shy
3bdallah : brweech yl klba ( whisperd in my ears ) yma 7beebty
2mii : yla 8ool
3bdallah : ana w marioom bnsfr b3d shwii fkrt marioom ams she told w she told me m8oolch il a7een
Me : wallah chthab yma lat9d8eena
2booi : hhhhhhh told u s2looha 8bl
2mii : w int it3rf b3d w inty ashoofch kilsh mob mhtma fe ur studies
Me : ana i dropped this course b5th il thany
2mii : w ana w abooch mndrii

i went and hugged my 2mii

Me : yma fditch 3d plz abii art7 7dy t3bna abii asfr abii art7 shwii
2mii : ily y8ool mob knha twha rda mn london
Me : yma pweeez 3shni
3bdallah : yma 3d
2mii : oki oki mta btsfroon
3bdallah : lazm inroo7 il m6r a7een
2mii : yla take care

slamt 3la 2mii w 2booi w i told the sh8la atnzl my things wt76a bil car .. b3diin i went up to my room 5athit my handbag and wore my gucci new shoes and my 3bia

.....

5l9 t3bt next post is tommrow inshala =)

1 comment:

  1. hahah ka2nhum yhaal 3abood o maryoom :P Enzain 76ay 3n f'z point of view, 5an shoof aish 9ayrr m3aha :P Lgafa bs 7ady mtmalela

    ReplyDelete