Sunday 23 August 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 17

Heeey Im F :] <3

..

Adrii 863tkom bs i wuz busyy much srry .
W Mbaaraaak 3leekom el shahar <3

To M... ; 7beebtyyy inshallah 7a9oo9 t8oom bel salamah :]
Fedeeet-ha wallah =(

...........................................

F's Point Of View ;
I Went Home and straight away to my room
maslmt 3laaa 2y 7d .

Calling M... <3

M... <3 : Aloooo
Me : Maryooom nayef by56bnyyy
M... <3 : Ohhhhhh Mabroook wa5eeran =P
Me : Hhhhh Eee Allah ybaark feek so a5baaarich m3aa el 7ub w 3aboood
M... <3 : Tamaam bs fajoor m7md maydrii inah ana a7baaah
Me : gurl enzeeen 8ooleelah
M... <3 : Ast7yy
Me : Ohhh Yumaaa! 9eery marah hhh ma3ndich salfah
M... <3 : Oki Yal 8lbb ana baroo7 bye
Me : Oki Byebye
The Call Ended and I closed the phone.

I went down to my mom . I wuz coughing so badlyy

Mom : Shfeeeech
Me : Ma ** Cough ** Dree ** Cough **
Mom : 8ooomy shrby may

I went to the kitchen got a bottle of water w shrbtaah.
Ohhh Rasy Ydooor tmeet wa8faaah Shwaaai then suddenly 6aaaa5 '3maa 3leeeh.
Wen I woke up maknt achooof 7d just hearing them

Me : Aaaaaaa5555 b6nyyyyyy ** Crying **
3anoood : Fajoor fe dam t7tich
Me : K ... lmyy N ... Nay ... ef
3anood : oki oki inty erta7iii

I wuz crying sooo much m7d kan y3rf inah ana 7amel '3eer nayef !
..
After 5 min. el ambulance came and so as nayef

Nayef sat on the floor holding my hands

Nayef : 7beeebty
Me : Nayef el baby bymooot ** Crying **
Nayef : Lat5afeeen

5alid came .

5alid : Int mn w leeshh tmsik yd 25tyy 26l3 br3
Mom : Nayef int shtswiii hnii

Fyi : Nayef Wuz The son of my mom's cuzin =)

Nayef : 3mtyyyy ana a7bb fajir w amooot feeha
mom : mob w8tik
5alid : 8ooom

The abulance took me to the hospital and everyone came.
i wuz in the room alone.

Inside the room .

Doctor : Intyy s86tiii
Me : doctor tkfaaah lat8ool 7ag 7d
Doctor : Shlooon ma8oool inty 3balich yur okaaih
Me : A3rf Bs tkfaaah doctor ana baswii kel shai bs lat8ool ** Crying **
Doctor : Okii bs n7taaj nsweelich 3mlyah bss hay Eli ba8ool 7ag ahlich
Me : Okii

The Doctor went inside ana nayef came running

Nayef : 7beebty 7beebty inty b5eer
Me : Eee 7beeeby


Thats It For this part .
cyuu later guys ;)
loveyuu
<33