Saturday 15 August 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 15

Part 6A

F's point of View ;

There is 15 Minutes left for landing . 76eeet My Seatbelt On 6l3t a small mirror 3shan achoof Shkly.

Me : UFFFF! 3anood ( My Big sis. ) T-h8eeen y3rfoon enah e7naa bnrd el do7a elyoom?
3anood : Eee
Me : Shit ! Knt Abi asweelhom surprise !
3anood : Ma3ndich Salfaaaah ! anywaii 2ndaami abi anam
Me : Oki asfah bs w9lnaa
3anood : Keefy
Me : Oki

I Looked outside el small window ! Allaaah Fedeet el Do7aa =P
Thinking Of Nayef , Weenah Shnoo Yswi Ra8d 8a3id sh5baraaah =S
[ 863taaah w8t el sfr ] =(
..
w9lnaaa el do7aa I took my handbag mn t7t el krsi woke up 3anood wore my rayban ( Kan el 9obi7 )
w nzlnaa mn el 6ayaraaah !

5alid : 2sm3ooo intooo malkom sh'3l 3laa 6ool el bait m7d yswii shai
5alty : Matbeenah nsa3dik ?
5alid : Laa2 Yllaaa 7mdellah 3laa el salmah yallah rdo el bait

we went 9ob el exit mal el m6aar ! UFFF Mtroos ppl . Lafait sheelty 3dl W t'3sheet !
6l3naa br3 el m6ar kan 7aar

Me : Wayaaaah !
3anood : Shfeech?
Me : 7ar
5altyy : Ayaaa 3la geneva w paris
Me : Eee UFF! Lw ma 7jznaa to london chan a7een e7naa mkmleen fe Paris leen rm'9an !
3anood : Chuuub !
Me : Shtbeen inty

W bdeenah fighting !
Awel Ma w9lna el bait I ran to my Mom Hugging her tightlyy w 7beet Ras-ha !
I Missed Her!

Mom : Ro7ooo Slmoo 3laa 2bookom
Me : ra8id ?
Mom : Choofeeh

Rf3t 3baytii w went running to my dads room 79ltah nayim bs I opened the lights

Dad : Halla halla
Me : Hhhh3
Dad : 7beeeni

I Kissed him 3laa Rasah and his cheeks

Dad : y7boon 5shm yal b8ra
Me : ** Laughing ** Yuba shdrani neseet
Dad : 2stanstoo?
Me : Ee Yuba Mshkoor 3la kel shai ma89rt Allah y36eek el 3afyah
Dad : Y3afeech , 83deeni b3deen a7een mob mrkz m3ach
Me : inshallah

I closed the lights w el Door 3la 2booy . I sat with my mom shwaii w 6lbt mn el m39rah =Pp Kint Yaw3anaa 9ij ( No Comment ) =Pp
then I told el 5adamah tjeeb el shna6 , I wanted to show my mom el shn6ah eli jbt Lhaaa! ... jaboo el shna6 I showed her w 36eet my small sis hdyt-ha mn disney and stuff . Jaboo el 2kel I ate w went to my room closed the lights wel door and sat 3l Msn waiting for nayef ydish

Msn Messenger

M.... <3 says : 7mdellaaah 3l Salamah
Back 2 Qtr <3 Says : Maryooooooom 7ubiiiii .. Allah yslmch shloonich?
M.... <3 says : Fajooortyyyy great winty
Back 2 Qatar Says : Missing Yuu
M... <3 Says : Wanaa Akther
Back 2 Qatar says : Brrb

Back to Qatar Is Now Busy .

..

5tht my phone d8eeet 3laaaaa Mn ...
5mnooooo =Pp
Mn '3eeerah el 7ub

Calling 7abeeby <3 ;

Me : Mat8oool 7mdellah 3l salamah ** 3l Saree3 **
Nayif : Fajir intyyy????
Me : Eeeeeeeeh surprise
Nayif : 7abeeeebtyy inty esht8t lich 7mdellah 3l salamah bs rj3ty bdri
Me : Matbeeni y3ni
Nayif : Lala Abeeeech
Me : Hehe Bs L2naa Shai 9ar Fa Rj3naa Bdri
Nayif : 8ooly

8lt Lh El Salfah W 83dna insolf wayed Leen Majatni el nodah w nmt ( Knt Mwa9lah )


Anywai Thats It For Now ! 68lyy 3rj fe ydi =Pp
Love Yu , Bakml Later
&& This Is To 3azeezty el Mo7bah sunset my frnd ! =D
Bakmlich later t3bt hehe =Pp
Loviich Babe <33
Tc All
Anshantaih ! Haha =Pp

1 comment:

  1. cute ;*
    yalla b3d nabyy, hay nothing compared to the ones i write -_-

    ReplyDelete