Friday 24 July 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 4

F's Point Of View ;

When I woke up in the morning I went and had breakfast with my dad.
my dad told me about getting married.

Dad : Binty lazm titzwjeeen mohib keefich
Me : K7 yubaa shno mob keefy I don't want to get into forced marriage
yuba lw abi atzwaj ba8oolkom bs mob a7eeen ana abi arkiz fe my studies
Dad : Oki 5ala9 Bs 38b mat5l9een btitzwjeen '39bn 3nich
Me : Inshallah yuba bs ana ba5tarly rayel
Dad : Oki
Me : Enzeen Yallaa Yuba ana baroo7 El '3rfah
Dad : Okii

I went upstairs opened my laptop chatted with my frnds on MSN and waited For Nayif To Get Onnline .
After like a half hour Nayif Signed in .

Msn Messenger ;

A7baaaah - Day N Night says : Helloooooo 7ubiii (L)
F.... <3*! Says : Hallaaaaa 8lbi
A7baaaah - Day N Night Says : Baby Sh9ar fe salft el zawaj ?
F.... <3*! Says : ma9ar shai I told 2booy batzwaj ily abeeh after ma5l9 uni
A7baaaah - Day N Night Says : Mn Tbeeeeeeeeen? =Pp
F.... <3*! Says : Abeeeeeeek Mwaaaaaa7
A7baaaah - Day N Night Says : 7ta ana abeeech , Baby ti6l3een m3ai 3l 39r ?
F.... <3*! Says : Eeeeeee int mrni yallaa bye
A7baaaah - Day N Night Says : Okii Yallaaaa Brzi

I signed out went and told my mom that I'm getting out el 39r and went my room 3shan abriz .
2 Hrs Later ..

Incoming call 7abeeby ;

Me : Aloooo
Nayif : B3d Shwai ana Jayich Oki
Me : Oki Ween bnroo7?
Nayif : Inty t3aaali
Me : Oki Bye !

closed my Phone .

I went and got my green Harvey nicoles skinny jeans =P and a perfect matching t-shirt , and I applied my upper eyeliner and some blush and my baby pink lipgloss ( Simple ) . Mabee a5r3 Nayooofy =Pp Haha .
and wore my 3bayah and went downstairs waiting 4 Nayif
After a while

Blackberry messenger ;

Nayif ; Ana br3

...

I went outiside saw Nayif standing outside by his car wearing his Burrebery polo t-shirt and shorts and perfect flip flops and his new Rayban!
Allaaaaah Sexinesss =P

Nayif : Nmshi ** Wink **
Me : Hehe Yallaa

We went inside his Fuckinnnnn Koool Yellow Ferrari ;)
Wayaaaaaah Haha ! <33
and he took me to a very Kool place maynw9f =P =$$
He Stoped His Car and went down to the passenger door and opened it 4 me to get down

Nayif : tf'9ly Senioritaaaa
Me : Hhhhh Nayooof e7naa ween ?
Nayif : Matchoofeen el ba7ar?
Me : Imbalaah achoofah
Nayif : Enzeen yallaa t3ali n83d 3l seef
Me : Okiiiee Dokiee

r7na 83dnaaa 3laa seeef ya allaaah shnoo el b7ar yjaiiinnn.
Nayif Sat beside me 8rb mni sooo close Hehe E7mmm ,
83dnaa Nsolf leen ma9ar el m'3rb . b3d Shwaii I Looked At Nayif In His Adorable eyes ( Ya Labeeeeeh Jameeeel =$ )
He got his head near me w mniiiii we had the first kisss ! =$ ( Amooot 3la His Soft lips ) (a)
Incoming Call M... <3

M... : Fajir weeenich ?
Me : 6al3aa m3a Nayif
M... : 27lfyyy
Me : Wallaaah Shfeeeech
M... : Wlah shai bs 5ft 3leech
Me : Lala Im Fine
M... : Okii Yallaaa Take Yur Time m3a El 7ub
Me : Hhhhh Enzeen I will

closed El Phone

Nayif Gave me his hands to get me up and 36ani a Fast Kiss Hahaha =Pp
W we got in the car opened the radio we heard the first song '' 3sa mayw7shik '3aly '' I LOVE THIS SONG! , 83dna n'3ny t-thkrna ayam 8bl w then he dropped me home .....


Sryy Guys Akml Lkom Tonight inshallah =)
I GTG Cyuu
xoxox
Love F ,

No comments:

Post a Comment