Saturday 25 July 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 5

Part 2B

M'z Point of view :

A7bk ya n'9r 3aini w 3eeesh ab 7obk asneeni ya a6yb ma 5l8 rbi w ajml ma r2t 3aini

Me: a5 mn il 7mar ily mt9l a7eeen

i looked for it laiin m79lta its S3ood uff

Me: alooo shtbi
S3ood: shno shtbi
Me: t3bna mnmt 3dl ams this must be important
S3ood: salmtch 7beeebty yes yla 3ndch jm3a
Me: i will skip
S3ood: shno skip yla t3lii abii ashoofch
Me: uff zain bye

i closed the fon fe wyha and went to the bathroom washed my face brushed my teeth and tw'9eet for morning prayers and went and prayed b3din i went to my closet took anything i found lana klsh malii 5l8 aksh5 7ta mknt 76a makeup i look natrual nice

i went down found my brother 83d m3 my dad

Me: hi
2boi: il nas e8loon salm 3likom mob hi
Me: srry islm 3likom inzin yba
2boi: hala
3bdallah (my brother): a8oolk mn a7een tbi floos wla sayra ydeeda
Me: ashd5l abi swra tiffanys
3bdallah: shft told u
2boi: inzin b5lii amch atyblch ayha
Me: i stuck my tounge out 7a8 a5ooi , 3bood abi mft7 il range
3bdallah: mob m36ch
Me: yba shoofa
2boi: marioom 5l9 syrta a5thy il ferrari
Me: oki yla bye
2boi: bye

i went out got in the car and went to uni i am so late for my lesson

i bbMessged S3ood

M... <3: s3ooodo waiink
S..<3 M : ana fe class yla bsr3 t3lii
M... <3: oki

i went to class il docter la7eeen ma ja ashwa i sat next to s3ood

Me: hi
S3ood: shfeech t5rty
Me: 83dt m3 3bood w 2booi
S3ood: oki
Me: ash lai 6l3na il docter

5l9t il 79a r7na sturbuks b3diin r7t il bait 3shn anm i am so tired w9lt il bait bdlt athyby w 76iit rssi w nmt

i woke 3la il 39r che and called F

Calling F

Me : Fajir weeenich ?
F..: 6al3aa m3a Nayif
Me : 27lfyyy
F..: Wallaaah Shfeeeech
Me : Wlah shai bs 5ft 3leech
F..: Lala Im Fine
Me : Okii Yallaaa Take Yur Time m3a El 7ub
F..: Hhhhh Enzeen I will

skrt il fon

and went down stairs found my mam 83da fil 9la

Me: il salm 3likom
2mi: w3liikom il slm
Me: sh5brch yma
2mi: wallah b5air
Me: yoma abii aroo7 vilageo m3ch
2mi: oki bkra ana f'9ya jeeb Fajir m3ch
Me: oki

F calling

Me : aloo
F..: marioom t3lii baitna w bn6l3
Me : oki a7een jaia
F..: yla bsr3a
Me : oki

i closed the fon

Me : yma ana ri7a bait fajoor
2mii: oki salmy 3liiha w 3la amha
Me : inshala

i went to my room bdlt took a shower bdalt thyby w swit sh3rii w got my heals and went down and took the ferrari and went to F'z place

No comments:

Post a Comment