Thursday 23 July 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 2

hi i am M , F's friend roo7 bil roo7


M's point of view :

I woke up mn my alarm'z sound went to the bathroom washed my face and went to my dressing room to look for something to wear i found my skiny D&G jeans and a white flow blouse w i took my killer heals i had to look perfect for the first day
i applied my simple makeup k7l , blush and cherry lebilo.

I took my brother'z red cherry ferrari keys, wore my raybanz,wore my 3bia and took my new gucci handbag and went to uni lama w9lt i looked for F m79lt.ha so..

i bb messged F

M... <3 :Weenich
F.... , A7bik Ya N'6r 3eeni <3 : Ana Fel Car Ray7ah El Uni Brb
M... <3 : TC An6rich

i went to starbucks to s3ood and Nayif (s3ood is mt bf w Nayif is F'z bf) lana their allways their waitting for us
Me: salam
S3ood: 3liikm il slam
Nayif: sh5brch
Me: b5air inzin 7beeby 3indna lesson a7een
S3ood: oki yla bye Nayif ashooofk b3diin fe sturbucks
Me: bye itha shft Fajir( she's F ) tell her to bbm me
Nayif: oki see u

Me: sh5brk
S3ood: b5air inty
Me: great
S3ood: walla a7bich
Me: ana amoooot feek mwaaaa7
S3ood: 7ram 3liiich atsween che feni abii kiss 3la my cheeks
Me: in ur dreams yababa
S3ood: z3lt
Me: (puppy eyes) tz3l 3ly
S3ood: ana a8dr
Me: la =Pp inzin indsh il lesson 3d mtklmnii wlah bi6rdny il Docter
S3ood: b7awl

we went to class we sat at the bk of the class 3shn m7d eshoofna
b3diin i recieved a bbm mn F

F.... , A7bik Ya N'6r 3eeni <3 : M babe b'3eety shii
M... <3 : yah abii aroo7 shopping
F.... , A7bik Ya N'6r 3eeni <3 : oki 38b class ana m3ndii ela one class ilyoom
M... <3 : i will skip i need to go shopping
F.... , A7bik Ya N'6r 3eeni <3 : oki 3ayl see u after class sturbucks
M... <3 : see u

S3ood: mn itklmeen
Me: F

Docter : M and S3ood can u go out plz cause ur destarbing my class
S3ood : we r srry
Me: kila mnk ( whispering)
S3ood : amshy 5al n6l3

we went out and went to sturbucks

S3ood: baby
Me: hala
S3ood: shtbeen a6lblch
Me: chesscake and water plz
S3ood: oki

i went sat on the table .....



to be continued =D
yla see u in the next post =D
luv M