Monday 27 July 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 10

Guys M... Travelled so she says Brrb
w it8ooool t7bkom wayed w itslm 3leekom Kelkom =)

...

Part 6A

F's point of view ;

I Slept at nayef's house , when I got up i went to the toilet and washed my face
and woke up nayef . then we ate breakfast then nayef dropped me home r7t el 9ala Eli foo8
I found my mom =S .

Me : Slam 3leekom Yuma
Mom : 3leekom el salam
Me : a5barich yuma?
Mom : B5eeeer winty sh5barch
Me : Tamam ** Sha8a El 7lj ** , Enzeen yalla yumaa baroo7 abriz 7ag uni
Mom : Oki

I went to my room took my Ralph Lauren polo t-shirt and a skinny jeans and wore my new Dolce & Gabbana high heals =D and I put some makeup w nzlt got my car and went to uni saw some girls wa8feen br3 el class

Me : Heeyaaa !
Mahaa : Heeeey
Noora : hey sh5barich
Me : wallah ana Tammam intoo a5barkom?
Maha & Noora : Tamman ** Smiling **
Najla : Fajirrrrrrrrr ** Opening her hands to hug her **
Me : Najlaaaaaaaaa ** Hugs **
Najla : Inroo7 Starbucks?
Me : Ee Yallaa , Banat 2mshoo
Maha & Noora : Ween Ray7een?
Me & Najla : Starbucks
El banat : Oki Yallaa .

Me , Najla , Maha and Noora went to starbucks and saw nayef w s3ood 8a3deen

Me : Banat In6roony Baslm 3la Nayef
Kel el banat : Oki

I went to Nayef w s3ood's Table ,

Me : heyyy shloonik 7abeeby
Nayef : B5eer 7ayati inty shloonich ** Winking **
Me : Good
s3ood : Ween M... ?
Me : Safrt
S3oood : Ween ra7t ** =| **
Me : Italy
s3ood : Leesh Maklmtny ?
Me : Madree , Enzeen guys ana baroo7 7ag el banat . Bye 7abeeby
Nayef : Bye 7ayatii

R7t 7ag el banat's Table w sat w we talked , 8bl class starts b5 Min. 7aseet rasii ydoor mob 6bee3ii so I went running to the toilet w 8mt arj3 !! Ya Allah Shfeeeni , 6l3t mn el 7amam I found nayef wa8f br3

Nayef : 7ayatii shfeech
Me : Rasii Ydoor
Nayef : T3ali bawdeech el mstshfah
Me : Okiiii

nayef held my hands and took me to his car and drove off to the hospital , dsheenah el doctor's Room 8lt 7ag el doctor shfeeni

Doctor : Yal shai5 br3 lw sm7t
Nayef : Leesh ?
Doctor : Lw sm7t
Nayef : Inshalla

Nayef Left the room

Me : Doctor shfeeni ?
Doctor : Roo7i 83di Hnak 3shan el nurse tf79ich
Me : Okii

After checking ,

Doctor : Intyyyy ....
Me : Anaaaa Shnoooo ! ** Mn9f8 Wayhi **
Doctor : 7amel
Me : 7amel ** =| **

OMG ! Im Pregnant , I took some medicines from the doctor and opened the door and left the room ,

Nayef : Shfeeeech ?
Me : Take me to yur house
Nayef : Okii

In Nayef's House ,

Nayef : Baby Shfeech
Me : Anaaa 7amel Nayef yea I'm pregnant ** Bnfs 5aysa **
Nayef : 7amel ** =| ** ,, Shbtsween?
Me : Madree

I Layed on Bed looked at the right side and started crying ...


=D
Thats it ! =P
Cyuu Fel next Part ,
Love F , <3

1 comment: