Tuesday 19 January 2010

Two Girlz Inlove Part 24

This post Goes to M =Pp hope u enjoy cznoo

It's M 
_________________________________

Previosly :

I told them to go out so I can go to the toilet and change and I will go down to meet them they went and fahad stayed with me

________________________________

I went and changed I wore my purple Juciy tracksuit and went out of the toilet 

Me : Fahood t3l s3dny m8dr amshy rsii edoor 
Fahad : okii 

He came and helped me walk I took my 3bya from the hanger and wore it and switched on my mobile 

5 miss calls from Naif 
7 bbm'z they were all broudcasts 

On the way to the car I called Naif 

Calling Naif 

Me : aloo 
Naif : halla 
Me : sh5brk 
Naif : b5air inzin maryooom asf 
Me : laish 
Naif : 3la ily swa S3ood 
Me : Naif inta malk sh8l w s3ood is in the past Im not the kind of girl that will kill for a guy so ynj3l
Naif : u know what I like about u is that u don't care I wish I was like u 
Me : laish a3wr rsii m3a nas my3rfoon 8emty 
Naif : maryooom Allah ewf8ch 
Me : ajm3eeen ... Inzin Naif atw83 ana amshy m3 meen a7eeen 
Naif : meen 
Me : Fahad 
Naif : 7lfy shlon shftee 
Me : (I made something up and told him 3shn shd3wa I say my bro'z gf is his sis )
Naif : inzin 36eeny aklma 
Me : okii ( I gave the phon to Fahad they were talking) 

We went to the car and we got in then Fahad closed the phone and give it to me when someone klmnii 3la bbm



....... : Maryooom barkeeelyyy 
Me : mabrook whyy 
.........: 56bt Fajoor bint 3mtch 
Me : a7lf 

( okii so do u want to know meeen mabii a8ool Looool ) 





















































It's M7md my seconed couzn and Fajours seconed couzn (hhhhhh ;) fdytny wallah ... Looool cznoo I think u know why hhhh) 

Me : oh mabrook 
M7md : Allah Ebrk fee 7ytch ;)  
Me : tra twnii adrii 
M7md : eee mknaa naby il kil e3rf bs a7eeen everyone knows 

Fahad : maryooom 
Me : ( i forgot about Fahod ) Ha
Fahad : meen 83da atklmeen 
Me : 7moood wild 3mii ahwa ily 56b fajoor 
Fahad : meeen M7md 
Me : he's a great guy i don't think u know him 
Fahad : Allah ewf8hm 
Me : inshllah 

We went to mac order and ate our food on the way when we arrived Mahoii and 3bood got jealouis thet we ate from mac and they didn't so 6rshoo il driver =Pp

Me : a5oii 3booood 
3bdallah : a5ty Maryoooom 
Me : 3bood b8oolk shy 
3bdallah : amshy namshy bar3 l3t chbdii mn da5l Maha w Fahad atjooon 
Maha and Fahad : Laaa2 mnbii 

We went out and went by the shore we were walking out 

We were catching up on staff when he asked me about what happend and I told him he got really mad about what 5alid did . Lana 5alid is my couzn w mkn lazm eswy Che then he allso got mad 3n salft s3ood 

3bdallah : inty laish m8lteely Ina inty atklmeen ha
Me : 3bood kint 5ayfa at39b 3lay 
3bdallah : laa2 i won't Lana adrii in everyone will fall inlove 1 day 

I hugged him I luv my brother 9iij ina we allways when I say allways I mean 24/7 fight bs fee times when we can understand each other 

Me : 3bdallah wallah u r the best brother ever 
3bdallah : and u r the best baby sis ever 

My eyes were burning from the tears a single tear came out then my brother saw my face 

3bdallah : maryoomy shfeech 
Me : a7s bil thnb lny m8ltlk 
3bdallah : baaby sis 3ady wallah 3ady 

He hugged me a8wa 

3bdallah : yla nrj3 il shaliih bs tw3deeny 8bl 
Me : aw3dk abwshoo 
3bdallah : Ina u forget 3n this guy and move on 
Me : aw3dk 

I kissed his cheeks and carried on walking we went bk to the shliih I was really tierd so i wanted to rest 3shn I can stay with them later 

I took bath changed and went to sleep maybe after 30 mints I felt my phone viberate under my pillow so i answered it without looking at the caller 

Me : aloo ( with a sleepy voice )
....... : srry nayma  



Hehehehehhe Im evil I know  
Weeeeeeeew 7ra to Someone :p 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment