Sunday 10 January 2010

Two Girlz Inlove Part 22

Hi adry 8lt lazm 3 comments bs shswy I am bored twnii rada I was out with F and some friendz n7tfl fee her b-day 

I will tell u some wordz that F said when she was talking 5ltny a'97k 

Kant atklm 3n a girl 83da at8ool shloon sh6ra 9rt il at8ool ashr6t

B3diin when she was dropping me home il at8ool wla ana tz3lt I started laughing looooool F had so much fun with u and the girlz w 38bl il 1000000000000 and I told u that I am going to post it on blogger looool 

Ahd2 to F ;***** 

_____________________________

Previosly :

I ended the call 

Oh my god that was close 

S3ood : shfee wyhch ms3a an9f8 

_____________________________

Me : laaa2 bs il 7rs il thky ( and I told him what happend )
Naif : tra intoo waiid mz3jeeen mt5looon il wa7d enm 
Me : naioooof tra wallah a7na fil mstshfa mob hotel
Naif : wllah Ana mr7t 3shn nas bs ashooof myst.hloooon 
Me : laaa2 laaa2 srry 5l9
Naif : heheheh 

Me : Mta b6l3 mn il mstshfa 
S3ood : mdrii barooo7 as2l il docter 
Me : thnq 7beeby 
S3ood : anytime 3mry 

S3ood went w Ana tmyt m3 Naif came and sat next to me 

Naif : Maryooma 
Me : halla 
Naif : tra 7f'9y 3la s3ood wlah mr7 tl8yn 7d e7bch kthr w Ana mob 83d a8ool Che Lana he's my friend srry I mean a5oii laaa2 lna shoofii ash9rly Ana w F fajr
Me : naiooof Inshala walah I am srry 3la what happend 
Naif : mob 8l6tch a7na il m7sbna a7sb shy (he kissed my forehead) maryoomy tra inty mthl a5ty il 98eeera 8ltch mn 8lt.ha 
Me : ( kint shwy w9eee7) Naioooof everything will work out I promise u 

S3ood came and naif 8al 3nda sh8l w r7 

S3ood : 7beebty il doctor said Ina 3dy t6l3een a7een 
Me : okiii aby arooo7 il shaliih 
S3ood : ( kissed my cheeks) inshala 

R7 to do my papers 3shn a6l3 the docter said I need to rest and come every other day to change il lfaaf ily 3la my head

Kint t3bna m8dr amshy so dzooony bil Jary to s3oods car and I got into the pessenger set and s3ood came and we went bk to the shaliih he helped me to get down from the car and walk b3diin sm3t tlfoonii ern in my pocket I took it out 

يدروب الحب صيحي و يدموع العين طيحي صرت من بعده جريحي و قلبي عن غيرك تسكر

It was 3nood fajoors sis 

Incomming 3nood  

Me : aloo
3nood : halla maryam 
Me : ahlain sh5brch 
3nood : lazm ashoofch 
Me : Ana fil shaliih m8drt ast7ml ily sm3ta faa 8lt a7sn mkn il shaliih 
3nood : inzin Ana jaytch w 8oolii 78 naif wld 3mch eyaay 
Me : inshala m3 slma 
3nood : m3 slma 

We closed the line the I called Naif 

Calling Naif 

Naif : halla maryoooma 
Me : nayoof 3nood a5t fjr jay il shlaih a7een t8dr atjy 
Naif : ee aknii a7een jay yla bye 
Me : bye 

8lt 78 s3ood eeroo7 il supermarket our ay mkaan lain ma atroooo7 3nood he told me oki w Ina berd il bait y5thlh athyb w yrj3 

After 30 min 3nood came after a while came in Naif 

3nood : halla naif 
Naif : ahlain 
3nood : sh5brk 
Naif : shtw83aiiin a5brii 
3nood : naif Ana jayt Ahnee 3shn aklmk int w Mariam fee wa7ed t8dm 78 Fajr mn km sboo3 w 5alid  89bha atwf8 a7een 3shn ttzwj w mtklmk w maryoomy babe 5alid maan3 fajr inha atzoorch wla t6l3 m3ch bs Ana mn bain ftra w ftra b5leeha atklmch 
Me : tslmeen 7beebty ( I got up and went to hug her she's like my older sis ) 
3nood : maryooma 7beebty Ana mswyt shy inty a5ty il 98eeera w naif Ana adrii Ina fajr at7bk bs pleez ab3d 3n 6reeejha itha at7bha 
Naif : bs inty atw83aiiin hay il Shay s.hl 
3nood : wallah adrii ina mob s.hl bs shtswii ahya a7een btzwj fa lazm at5leeha wtha allah ktb lha Ina ttzwj 8ayrk plz lt5rb 7yt.ha 

Naif w8f and so as both and left 3nood 8mt 

3nood : ana lazm arooo7 a7een 
Me : m3 aslma lt863een ana malii 8ayrkm 
3nood : inshala 

She went I called s3ood and told him to come he came and I told him what happend then 3bood called me he told me byw9l il fair and he is comming stright to the shliih and 7beebta is comming to the shalih now to sit with me and meet me I told s3ood to leave wallah mskeen kilshwy ray7 w raad 38b n9 s3a Che w7da dsht 3lay 3rft inha 7beebat 3bood slmt 3lay w her name was Maha ( Mahoya this is for u looooool ) she was jmeeela mshalah 

Me : mn mta at3rfeeen 3bood  
Maha : wallah srly 2 years a3rfa 
Me : mshalah Allah y5leekm 78 b3'9 
Maha : ameeen 

Tmina ansolf art7tlha waiid b3diin s2ltny shfee rsii 

Maha : shfee rsch lfta 
Me : hehehehe laaa2 bs kint t3bna 6oool il yoom ams w 8ma 3lay w kf5 rsii il 7d 
Maha : weee mtshoofen shr 7beebty 
Me : il shr myjeeeech Mahooii btnmiin m3ii fil shliih okii 
Maha : amm m3ndy athyb 
Me : 8ooly 78 2mch a6rshlch 
Maha : laa2 shlyhna a8reeb baroo7 a5th thyby mn hnk atjeen m3ay 
Me : laiish laa2 d8ay8 bjeeb 3baty w bjeeech il syra 
Maha : okii bs tra a5oii ahnk 
Me : la 3dy

I got my 3baya and went to her car I got in and we went to shalihm nzlna w dshyna r7t atjeeb her things mm 8rft.ha w nzlt t.th7k m3a a5ooha I stood up w lafyt rsii w t5ylw mn kaan w8f m3ha 

Hehehehe 5l9 il post and the person u r think of it's not him ;)

If there are silent readers plz comment ;) 
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. meno? meno ma3aha?
    loved the post:D next post pleas:D

    is this a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and u will know =Pp
    tslmeeen
    laa2 it's not ;)

    ReplyDelete