Friday 8 January 2010

Two Girls Inlove Part 21

happy new year waiid mt5ra 97 =Pp

okii so sayreeen mnktb waiiid bs shinswee busy jm3a w 7la soo srry w i am going to tell F to post bs shes busy i dont think she can these days

its 9 of january its her b-day so Happy b-day babe ;*** kil sna winty 6aiba w 38bl il 100000000000000

this post goes to M and sunset thnx for commenting babe ;** w bthkrch if what happend in this post inshala 

Its M 

_______________________________
 

okii this is to ethkrkm ash9r 

A girl told Mariam that she is engaged to S3ood so Mariam brokeup with him then s3ood went and talked to the girl who told her and she said that she loved that why she did that so Mariam wanted to think things over so she dropped the course and went with 3bdalah her brother and his friend m7md to Italy Mariam thought that she liked m7md but the truth was that she didn't she thought that just to forrget about s3ood when Mariam was in Italy m7md called her and told her Ina fajoor 7aml and the baby died so she must come bk so she went bk. 

_______________________________
 
So let's start with the post =Pp

Previosly : 

S3ood : 7beebty 5l9 mafy shy yst.hl dmoo3ch 
Me: i miss u wallah 
S3ood: wanna akthr yla nmshy 
Me : yes plz

______

We went to the shalih lama w9lna I called the 7ars and told him to open the gate and the lights for the shalih I got down from the car with s3ood we went in and I showed s3ood the place w I went to my room to put my things 76ait shn6t il mlbs w my handbag I took my iPod and phone and went down I saw s3ood sitting on the couch I went and sat next to him

S3ood : maryoomy laish u dropped the course
Me : mdrii I needed time allone 
S3ood : ahha r u a7sn a7een 
Me : .... 
S3ood : maryoomy shfeech

I told what happend in the hospital 

S3ood : mn 9ija hatha 
Me : 7beeby wallah esweha Ana a3rfa tra naïf ymkn eyay filayl btkoon mwjood 
S3ood : ee 6b3n lazm akoon mwjood mknt adrii bil slfa lazm aw8f m3h 

I hugged him tell I fell asleep hearing his heart beats 

I woke up and found my self in my room I went to the bathroom washed my face and went down to find s3ood and Naif eslfoon I went and sat next to s3ood 

S3ood : maryoomy lazm a8oolch shy 
Me : 5air 
S3ood : mob fajr t8dm laha w7d mn km sboo3 
Me : laaa2 madrii 
S3ood : fee w7d t8dm laha w a7een bezwjoonha lah
Me : shnoo naif 9iiij hl klaaam
Naif : lil asf 9iiij ... His face was emotional he looked sick tired 

I started crying
S3ood came and hugged me Naif went out of the house I need to go to him
I pushed s3oods hands and went behind him 

Me : NAIF NAIF plz t3aaaal 

Then I blacked out 






I woke up only to find my self Ina a white room I was in the hospital 

Me : ma may 

S3ood ran by my side and naif got me water Shrbt il may w 7wlt a83d 3dl bs rsii 3wrnii 

Me : a777 
S3ood : 7beebty lt7rkayn kf5ty rsch fee dary ily br3 yoom 67ty ( and he kissed my forehead) 
Naif : Ana baroo7 
Me : plz tm 6lbtk 
Naif : maryoom 3d 
Me : 3ad 
Naïf : oki oki 

S3ood helped me to sit 3dl then I heared my fon
 يدروب الحب صيحي و يدموع العين طيحي صرت من بعده جريحي و قلبي عن غيرك تسكر

S3ood gave me my fon and it was a wired number so I didn't answer and they called again so I picked up

Me : aloo
Unkown : a aloo
Me : mn m3aaai 
Unkown : annaaa 
Me : Fajrr 

Naif sat up straight : 36eeny aby aklmha 
Me : in6r 

F... : naif mwjood 
Me : eee 9iij il klm btzwjaaayn 
F... : e e 
Me : fajoor laish
F.... : 5aled a5ooy 5rb 7ayty 

she closed the line when I called bk it was closed

I started crying 

Naif : ashfeeha ash9iir maryooom t7chaaay 
Me : sniif sniff madry madry 9kt il 56 

The docter came he saw me crying he gave me mohd2t and I slept 

I woke up the next morrning and found s3ood sleeping on the chair next to me and he was holding my hands and naif was sleeping on the couch 
I wantend to take my mobile from the stand when I moved s3ood woke up 

S3ood : shfeech feech shy 
Me : laa2 laaa2 bs aby jawly aby aklm 3bdalah a5oii 
S3ood : okii 
He got my mobile for me and went to the bathroom I called 3bdallah 

3bdallah : aloo ( with a sleeping voice ) 
Me : 3bdallah 
3bood : maryoom shfeeech 
Me : rd il do7a I need u pleeez 
3bood : okii okii 

I need to tell him I know he will get mad at me bs 3bdallah he belives in love his more open minded then 5aled 

Me : okii a7tj a8oolk slfa lazm trd 3la the first flight 
3bdallah : okii I will tell 7moood y7jz 
Me: okii bye 
3bdallah : bye 

We ended the call and I cheeked my bb I had 

30 bbm
2 txt msg from 2mii 
And 6 miss calls 

Calling 2mii ;*** 

2mii : alooo 
Me : hala yma at9lty 
2mii : eee shfeech mtrdeeen 
Me : laa bs kint nayma 
2mii : 9iij 3ayl laish il 7rs e8ool inch 6l3ty mn ams w mrdyty 
Me : haa .. Ee Lana nmt fee shaliih w7da mn rb3ii tmlalt broo7ii 
2mii : ahha w laish fee wald fil shalih 
Me : (abyh bthb7 il 7rs ) ee a5ooha 3shn kaan mt5r il w8t 
2mii : ee Zain Zain yla t7mly m3 slama 
Me : Allah eslmch 

I ended the call 

Oh my god that was close 

S3ood : shfee wyhch ms3a an9f8 


Okiii t3bt wana aktb so enjoy ;***** 
Luv u
w comment plz I am not going to write the other part Ila lma I have 3 comments w m'9n Ina waiid so
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment