Monday 26 October 2009

Two Girls Inlove Part 19

Heeey its M like what F said we are so srry kna really busy ee and btw bil 8l6 bdl mktb Naif i wrote nawaf =p ;**

previously :

I arrived at the restaurant and sat with them tmina insolf w nakl b3diin 8mna I did some shopping yooom 5l9na rj3na il hotel 3shn a5th my things 5athit.hm w w9looony il m6ar

i went and sat in starbucks had my coffee late and read a book called daughters of shame ;)

i read three chapters after that i heard that they were calling for my flight so i went to the gate i called Naif and told him to come pick me up from the airport cause i want to go straight to the hospital and i need to know what happend.

i went to my seat and there was an old man sitting next to me i think i know him from somewhere

....: mariam
Me : halla 3mii 3bdlr7man ( he works in my dads company )
3mii 3bdlr7man : sh5brch
Me : b5air ana kint 7sa iny a3rfk
3mii 3bdlr7man : hhhhh sh5brch laiish w8fty atjeen il shrka
Me : wallah 3ndy jm3a w kilsh m3ndy w8t
3mii 3bdlr7man : ee 2booch 8alii inch tdrseeen 8anooon
Me : ee
3mii 3bdlr7man : ashwa 79lt 7d esoolf m3ii

tmyna ansooolf lain he got tired and sleept i stayed up and tried to finsh my story when we were about to land i went to the toilet to ware my 3bya and a3dl shkly and went back to my seat then we landed i got out of the plane and called naif to tell him ina bt5r shwy 3shn mabii 3mii 3bdlr7man eshoofny arkb with him so i stayed in the airport lain mashft ina 3mii 3bdlr7man left tlthmt w 6l3t rkbt m3ah il car w we went to the hospital he told me everything.

i called F

F..: aloo
Me : hallla
F..: she started crying ,, Marioom plz come bk i need u ana fil mstshfa
Me : laish
F..: lma u come b8oolch
Me : okii awl plane i will be bk mn m3ch a7een naif ydry
F..: yes he knows ana m3ii fa6ma bint 3amty
Me : ahha inzin fjoory ana lazm askr lana 3bood hes calling me aklmch later okii
F..: inzin luv u
Me : me2

we closed the line

Naif : 9iij at3rfeen atkthbeeen
Me : loool 7ram 3liik ee btw bs f6ma her couzn mwjooda
Naif : okii 3ayl bshoofha

we went to the hospital when i arrived i went stright up to her room and scremd

Me : i'm here
F..: mariooom yl klba

i ran to her and hugged her we started crying i really missed her this was the first time asfr without her

Me : i miss u like hell
F..: me2
Me : thwny broo7 w brj3
F..: okii

i wennt to call naif but i saw him standing outside talking with 5aled

5aled : int shtswy hnii
Naif : ana jaiit abii aklmk
5aled : shtaby
Naif : abii a56b Fajir
5aled : l2 mafy

when 5aled laf wyha he so me i went to him when w8ft infront of him i only felt a slap on my face

...............

so shrykoom itha i didnt see any comment ymken anskr il blog

No comments:

Post a Comment